Looking good on all accounts.
What is SagePay?
Sage Pay make it safe and easy for your customers to pay you - payment channels aren't just a part of your business, but its lifeblood.
Every successful business needs a healthy flow of customers and money - which is why Sage Pay deliver secure and efficient payment services that will help to increase cash-flow and improve your bottom line.
- The UK's largest independent Internet Payment Service Provider.
- A subsidiary of Sage (UK).
- Approved with all the major acquiring banks.
- Level 1 compliant under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- All in one online payment package (Including Merchant Services)
Sage Payment Options
Sage Pay provides a range of services allowing you to process secure credit and debit card payments online, over the telephone or via mail order.
Features & Benefits
- All major card schemes are supported
- 1000 online and phone transactions per quarter
- Real-time payment authorisation
- Delayed settlement, repeat and refund options
- Accept Multi-currency payments
- Virtual Terminal included at no additional cost
- Customisable payment pages
- Free 24/7 UK-based telephone advice & support
- Free PayPal integration
- Free personalised payment pages
- Free advanced fraud screening and prevention tools
Fraud Screening & Risk Management
Risk management has become a key component of payment processing solutions. All fraud checks are designed to prevent fraud before it takes place to avoid chargebacks.
- Sage Pay complies with all the bank initiated fraud checks including: AVS, CV2 and 3D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode).
- Sage Pay partners with The 3rd Man who are risk management specialists.
- Stable and robust infrastructure ensures maximum resilience.
- System monitors and disaster recovery processes 24/7/365.
- PCI DSS Level 1 compliant.