Sage 200 Point of Sale
Looking good on all accounts.
What is Sage 200 Point of Sale?
Sage 200 Point of Sale enables efficient and accurate processing of customer facing transactions.
Manage your operations, from end-to-end
At the heart of Sage 200 Point of Sale is a highly configurable electronic point of sale (EPOS) solution.
- Saving you time and money, it speeds up the process of managing transactions, while improving accuracy and letting you manage customers in the way that suits you
- Fully integrated with Sage 200, changes in the stock file, pricing, or promotions for example, need only be entered or changed once to be available across your whole business
- Information can be shared across your entire organisation, from point of sale to front and back office systems
- You gain control of every element of your organisation, streamlining processes and helping to identify opportunities for increasing revenues and reducing costs.
Matches your needs
Sage 200 Point of Sale can be implemented to match how you want to do business.
- Whatever the structure of your business, we can map your logistical structure, supporting your ability to do business the way you want
- You can configure your EPOS system to use terminology your staff are familiar with, and create key words for searching that are meaningful to them
- Configurable displays mean that you can set up the screen to operate differently by user, depending on their level of training and security clearance, reducing staff training requirements and minimising errors
Makes it easy for your customers
The easier you are to do business with the more likely it is that your customers will keep coming back.
- Whatever type of customer you are dealing with all transactions can be handled by the same terminal, whether they are a trade, wholesale or retail customer
- You can accept payment by a wide variety of methods, including cash, cheque, on account, vouchers or gift cards, full or part payment, or a mix of payment methods/currencies
- Exchanges and refunds can also be handled via the same terminal and you can capture customer details through postcode verification to pass to back office systems
Puts you in control
Sage 200 Point of Sale gives you control over the retail process, reducing inefficiencies, cut administration costs, and helping to increase the value of each sale you make.
- Take control of pricing, credit authorisation, merchandising, and reordering, while also driving sales and supporting effective stock rotation
- Comprehensive reporting supports your ability to make decisions, enabling you track profitability by terminal, by product, by department, whatever you need to know
- With automatic recovery in the event of power failure and an electronic paperless audit trail of transactions, you can be sure that vital information is safe at all times.
- Create unlimited prices per item, with up to 10 quantity breaks for discounts, set customer specific prices and define discount groups, while also supporting promotions and multi buys.
Ensures consistency across your business
Creating one source of information ensures consistency across your business.
- Promotions and customer specific information are shared across all your branches so they won’t vary from outlet to outlet and need only be entered once
- Nominated buyers can be assigned to any given promotion and different reward types can be offered, such as a discount within a defined time line
- Limits can be set on the offers customers can claim in a single transaction
For further information on how Sage 200 Point of Sale could work for your business please contact our customer service team on 01954 213999